As society’s luxury authority, Prestige is the lifestyle magazine of choice for the affluent and influential.
Packed with useful, relevant material that enriches, informs and entertains, Prestige presents a feast of intelligent reads on subjects such as local society, business titans, international fashion and beauty trends, travel and culinary news, watches and jewellery, and high-end cars, gadgets and toys.
Reaching out to an international audience, it also features a host of valuable digital content, including unabridged versions of print stories, behind-the-scenes video footage and multimedia content to put Singapore’s high society scene on the global luxury map.
Prestige also publishes three supplements a year – Weddings, Wealth, and Living – which offer insights to wedding planning, business and entrepreneurship, and interiors and design.
Prestige Wealth offers an authoritative insight on business, investing, real estate and the accompanying lifestyle the ultra-affluent have become accustomed to. While it addresses financial knowledge, it also expands the meaning of wealth — showing how it aligns with passion, creativity, innovation, culture and purpose. The hottest topics of the day and the stories of success told within these pages are intended to lead conversations and generate inspiration.
Burda Singapore’s first dual-cover, dual-language (Chinese and English) special, Prestige Wealth leverages on the distribution channels of both Prestige and PIN Prestige. The broad theme for 2016 is to chart the dynamism of a new crop of business leaders who are changing business practices and reinventing the future.
An authority on fashionable living, Prestige Living is a vibrant celebration of design talents, architecture, interior decoration and culture. As a style resource for the affluent, it teems with all the latest news, from ground-breaking projects to the latest home trends, as witnessed at international showcases such as Milan Design Week and Maison&Objet. Features and interviews with prolific designers the likes of Tom Dixon, Toyo Ito and Yabu Pushelberg give not just a glimpse into imminent trends, but how design solutions are transforming the way we live. Visually arresting with vivid imagery and dynamic layouts, Prestige Living also gives readers access into celebrity homes and into the residences of some of the country’s most well-loved society darlings.
While it is a publication that prepares couples for their impending nuptials, Prestige Weddings is also conceived as the go-to publication for all affluent couples who enjoy the very best in life. As with the Prestige DNA, a key highlight are the features on this demographics’ unique love stories, as shared exclusively with us by our society readers. It also showcases the most exclusive and desirable objects and services that couples can count on and look forward to on their wedding day. As with our previous editions, it will also give couples all the valuable information they need on hosting a wedding that is spectacular and equally memorable.
Prestige has also localized editions in 5 other countries across the region – Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hongkong and Taiwan.
- Prestige Singapore
- Prestige Hong Kong
- Prestige Thailand
- Prestige Malaysia
- Prestige Taiwan
- Prestige Indonesia
- Managing Editor – Genevieve Jiang, Genevieve.Jiang@burda.com.sg
- Deputy Editor – Lauren Tan, Lauren.Tan@burda.com.sg
- Editor (Watches & Jewellery) –Candice Chan, Candice.Chan@burda.com.sg
- Senior Advertising Director – Dylan Heng, Dylan.Heng@burda.com.sg
- Advertising Director – Marion Ong, Marion.Ong@burda.com.sg
- Advertising Manager – Thomas Ong, Thomas.Ong@burda.com.sg
- Director of Operations – Laura Lim, Laura.Lim@burda.com.sg
- Marketing Director – Jaime Teo, Jaime.Teo@burda.com.sg
- Marketing Manager – Ane Bakri, Ane.Bakri@burda.com.sg
Download Prestige Singapore Media Kit Here.
- Sebrina Mak, Publishing Director, email@example.com
- Christina Ko, Editorial Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vincenzo La Torre, Managing Editor, email@example.com
- Jon Wall, Editor at Large, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shalin Lam, General Manager, Advertising Sales, email@example.com
- Bonnie Tseng, Senior Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linda Mak, Senior Sales Manager, email@example.com
- Dennis Lai, Creative Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Media Kit Here
- Waraporn Siriboonma, Managing Director / Publisher, +66 (0)2 676 8999 Ext 101,email@example.com
- Sirima Limviriyalers, Group Advertising Director, +66 (0)2 676 8999 Ext 301, firstname.lastname@example.org
- François Oosthuizen, Managing Editor of Prestige, +66 (0)2 676 8999 Ext 510, françois.email@example.com
- Nuntakorn Phitakchotiwan, Marketing Director, +66 (0)2 676 8999 Ext 201, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victor Omar Low, Publisher & Managing Director
- Steven Chan, Commercial Director
- Rubin Khoo, Commercial Director, email@example.com
- VICKY TAN, Senior Advertising Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- WAYNE NGANG, Advertising Manager, email@example.com
- Monica Yang Shteinberg, Editor-in-chief, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sean Chin, Director of Watch & Jewellery, email@example.com
- Kevin Chuang, Sales & Marketing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Prestige Taiwan Media Kit Here